Thank you for Considering Lebanon Country Club for Employment Opportunities!
Established in 1920, Lebanon Country Club is dedicated to enriching the lives of its members by providing golf, recreational and social activities in a prestigious and friendly environment. Our talented team of managers and staff is committed to presenting each member and guest with the best possible experience, every time they visit the Club. Customer Service Oriented? Dedicated? Professional? Join our dynamic team as we work together to continue our tradition of delivering premier service and unparalleled events to our members, guests, and local community.
Lebanon Country Club is currently hiring for the following positions:
• Part-Time Server: Positive, professional, energetic, service-oriented individual. Fine dining experience preferred. Email email@example.com
• Part-Time Bartender: Positive, professional, energetic, service-oriented individual. Fine dining experience preferred. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Part-Time Banquet Server: Positive, professional, energetic, service-oriented individual. Email: email@example.com
•Part-Time Housekeeping Attendant who displays attention to detail and is able to multi-task. Please Jeff Mayer, Clubhouse Manager at
717-273-0611 ext. 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seasonal Groundskeeper: 40+ hours a week, physically conditioned to perform manual labor necessary in golf course maintenance. Ability to properly and safely operate small-motorized equipment. Email: email@example.com
• Part-TimeBag Room Attendant: Energetic, positive, bag room attendants needed to pull & clean golf carts, pull & replace golf bags. Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the employment application form and return it to:
Attention: LCC Employment
Lebanon Country Club
3375 Oak Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
For additional inquiries, please call (717) 273-0611 ext. 100
Lebanon Country Club is an equal opportunity employer.