Dining Dress Code
Generally speaking, golf attire is appropriate in all areas of the Clubhouse, except…
- Men shall remove billed hats and visors when inside the Club dining areas.
- Denim (jeans, shorts, skirts or shirts) of any color may be worn in the Pine Room, Patio and Deck. Members planning to arrive in denim shall make reservations in these areas. Denim is defined as tasteful and properly fitted. Frayed, mottled, cutoff or with holes, are not considered tasteful.
- Denim of any color is not permitted in the Fairway Dining Room.
- Pool-type attire is not permitted in the clubhouse and on the patio.
- Members are responsible for the attire of their children and guests on Club property at all times.
- Lebanon Country Club is essentially a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any area of the clubhouse, pool bathhouse, and pro shop, with the exception of the men’s and ladies’ locker room lounges where members are permitted to smoke. Smoking is permitted in the outside areas of the clubhouse such as the deck, terrace, golf course, practice areas, swimming pool (designated areas only), and tennis courts.
- When dining at the Club, cell phones must be placed on silent, vibrate, or turned off.
NOTE: Certain Club Member Events allow more relaxed dress codes when published.